Sunday, April 18, 2010

A reason for the things that are

I think a standard start to a new blog is a welcome statement :)
I prefer to lay out the reasons as to why I started this new blog.
Along the way, I realized that I have a tendency to share things, but without much of a structure. As such, things are not consolidated and made digestible for people. I doubt that starting this blog will make what I share more digestible (in the sense whereby it's clearer and made easier to understand) to people, but it may very well force me to train my brain to think in such a manner. It benefits me in this way.
I wanted an outlet for movie and theatrical reviews. Personally, I feel it is a waste to just watch a movie and not be able to share it with others. Surely consumption of something will equate to an output as well (I'd think it's only natural that it's this way 'cos that's how our normal human body works;) ). A friend of mine likes to say (somewhere along the lines of)'good things are to be shared!', and though I don't quite agree with him on some things, in the area of movie and theatrical works, I do agree that good things are to be shared :) Or bad things to be avoided. LOL. (okay. there goes any attempts I have at being professional :P)
I have recently also started to have an influx of ideas for projects and articles. As such, I feel that this can be an outlet for the articles as well. The reason why I do not want to actually put it in my public blog is 'cos I wanna keep that blog more daily life based. The long article that is churned out will probably be hard to read and digest in that small worded, dark coloured blog of mine anyway.
And that's about it.
That's all there is to why I started the blog.
Hopefully it will be helpful to whoever reads it.
And do feel free to leave comments... for nothing is more valuable than having your post start off a stream of conversation and discussion. Let's sharpen one another even through this medium :)

Welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment