Sunday, April 25, 2010

The irony in life, with regards to polyphasic sleeping..

Ironically, though I kept talking about polyphasic sleeping (and am pretty excited about it), I realized that I'm slowly evolving into a monophasic sleeper!
The horror of horrors!
I don't take naps anymore! (haven't been taking naps for 2 weeks..) I guess it's the lack of breaks in between to take a nap.. and since I'm crashing at 12pm almost every night, I didn't feel the need to take any naps...
but that meant that I have less time to do the things which I desire to do, as well as the need to catch up on sleep in the weekends. Catching up on sleep in the weekends kind of upsetted my sleeping schedule though.
I'm switching back to the Everyman 2 nap schedule!
For a brief look at what I'm talking about, you might want to consider this website:
http://dustincurtis.com/sleep.html

No comments:

Post a Comment